On the last Sunday of the month, you can look forward to fantastic hotel and travel offers at exclusive prices. Highlights such as Northern Lights adventures in Egypt a boutique hotel with a rooftop pool in Alexandria or your own villa in the North coast will quickly make wanderlust evaporate. And while we're on the subject of flying... When are you on your way to your holiday paradise.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provide upon arrival at Cairo Airport
- All airport transfers by a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Alexandria including daily breakfast.
- Domestic transfer Cairo/Alex/Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo & Alex - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Alex as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide an entry visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to your hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo at First Residence and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to the Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, the famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar if there is time. Back to your hotel.
Check out from your hotel in Cairo in the morning then transfer to Alex where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board your 5-star Hotel for check-in. After lunch on board, you will enjoy a visit to the impressive Montaza Palace and Kom EL-Shokafa, then back to the hotel.
After breakfast enjoy the unique tour with Qauit bey citadel and Aquarium museum and enjoy the over-the-top old sea lagoon, then back to the city to visit Abo-EL Abbas El-Morsi old mosque, back to the hotel.
After breakfast hotel, visit the well-preserved jewelry museum dedicated to Greek history. Transport to the Romanian museum to see the unique sight over Alex, dedicated to the Romanian period overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast in the hotel, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Alex. Start with the Romanian theater and the largest known ancient Cata Comb, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Greek, then on to the beautiful sight of Cleopatra, then back to the hotel.
After breakfast, free at leisure to enjoy the beach and sunshine tan.
Have Breakfast at your hotel, then transfer to Cairo International.
|01||USD ($)||07 nights||$ 1230.00||$ 780.00||$ 772.00||$ 545.00|
With sincere regards,
Papyrus Travel Group Team