Looking for a holiday in Egypt? Celebrate a Year through this tour that brings you to all of the most exciting, awe-inspiring, and relaxing places in Egypt. You’ll tour the sprawling lengths of Cairo and ride camels through the sand at the Pyramids. You’ll cruise along the banks of the Nile, wander through ancient temples, and explore hidden tombs in the Valley of the Kings. You’ll relax on the shores of the Red Sea, surfing or soaking up the sun next to sparkling blue waters in Hurghada. And you’ll enjoy holiday feasts, tempting local cuisine, and luxurious accommodations all throughout your adventure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by deluxe A/C vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5-star cruise ship, full board
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Hurghada mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide and Egyptologist during your tours
- Admission fees to all sites specified on the itinerary
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and the Nile cruise are included in the price.
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- International Airfare
Meet & assist service at the airport (arrival procedures), Transport to the hotel, check-in, Review itinerary with a guide, Overnight in Cairo.
Giza Plateau: Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Valley Temple, Lunch at a well-known local restaurant, Egyptian Museum, Khan el Khalili bazaar, if there is time, Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast and check out from Cairo hotel, Transfer to airport and flight to Aswan, Arrival and greeting in Aswan, Transfer to the cruise ship, check-in, High Dam and Lake Nasser, Ancient granite quarries, Unfinished Obelisk, Boat ride and a visit to Temple of Philae, Dinner and evening entertainment, Overnight in Aswan.
Sail to Kom Ombo, Kom Ombo temple & crocodile museum, Lunch on board and sail to Edfu, Horus Temple in Edfu, Afternoon tea, sail to Esna, Dinner and evening entertainment, Overnight in Esna.
Sail to Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Dinner and evening entertainment, Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board and disembarkation, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple complex, Transfer to hotel in Hurghada, Overnight in Hurghada.
Boat trips, snorkeling, and island visit as optional trips, and Free time to enjoy the sunlight and catch a tan on the shores with funny music and animation teams.
Morning: free time at the Red Sea, Afternoon: Bedouin safari trip, Camel rides, Desert BBQ at sunset, Bedouin show, and folkloric dances as an optional package on request, Overnight in Hurghada.
Transfer to Hurghada airport, flight to Cairo, Check in at Cairo hotel, Free time.
Free time, Transfer to airport for departure.
|01||USD ($)||9 Nights|
With sincere regards,
Papyrus Travel Group Team