Enjoy the beauty of Egypt with this Nile Cruise and spend Easter in Egypt on board of M/S Florence Nile cruise. Visit the charming Pharaonic places along the Nile as you sail between Aswan and Luxor including Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Kom Ombo Temple, Horus Temple, High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5-star Nile cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary sharing Papyrus Travel Group.
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Local English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International air fair
- Entry visa
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Drinks during meals
- Tipping kitty
- Tours of sightseeing not mentioned
Arrival at Cairo international airport, transfer to domestic hall to flight to city of Luxor, Meet & assist at Luxor Airport, Transfer to embark Nile Cruise before lunch, Lunch on board, Afternoon visit to Karnak & Luxor Temples on the East Bank, Dinner on board, Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board, Morning visit to the West bank enjoying Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Lunch on board, Sail to Esna, Cross the Lock, Sail to Edfu, Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board, Morning visit Horus Temple in Edfu, then sail to Kom-Ombo, Lunch on board, Afternoon visit Kom-Ombo Temple, then sail to Aswan, Dinner on board, Arrival Aswan and Overnight.
Breakfast on board, Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple, Lunch and dinner on board, Overnight at Aswan
Breakfast on board, Disembarkation after breakfast, Transfer to Aswan Airport
|01||USD ($)||04 Nights||$1070.00||$820.00||$812.00||640.00|
With sincerely regards,
Papyrus Travel Group Team